Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 9

This is my semiweek 9 report on my learning plan.

These blog posts are listed from most interesting to least interesting.
 
PhilosophyThe is an initial exploration post about some thoughts on yes/no philosophy. It's about the organization of the yes/no decision-making process and why that helps people with what I think is a major problem they have, which is being confused about the state and history of states of a multi-person or single-person discussion.
Learning Plan ReviewI reviewed my first month's worth of work on my learning plan.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.9. I did 5 runs measuring my work against 9 metrics. I failed to meet or beat my composite metric though I was very close to doing it.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.10. I did practice runs and measured my work against 9 metrics. I met my goal but I had trouble with something that wasn't one of my metrics. So I'm going to add that as a metric and practice/measure again.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.11. I did practice runs and measured my work against 9 metrics. I failed to meet my goal. I noticed a theme about some of my mistakes.


# Plan requirements completion %:

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/2020966100%

No comments:

Post a Comment