Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

SMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.6

# Summary:

SMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.6. I worked on the lead I figured out in last session about the timing issue of when to jump onto the boss in order to end the hat phase before it starts. It worked out well. I wait until I see the boss do the disappearing act, then tap the jump button and land on the boss's head.


---------------------------------------------------


I tried out the lead I figured out in last session. 

The idea was to wait until I see the boss do the disappearing act, then tap the jump button and land on the boss's head. 

These are my results:

0 too early 

1 it seemed late when I jumped but it was on the mark. 

1

0


3 out of the last 4 were successful.


# Next steps: Practice this new technique until I can do it right 9 out of 10 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment