Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

SMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.4

# Summary:

SMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.4. I did 6 trials focussed on ending the boss hat phase before it starts. I got 50% success rate. I also timed my last trial. I got 2:45, which is 51% slower than the world record run I've been benchmarking my runs against, or 24% better than my target.


---------------------------------------------------


I did 6 trials focussed on ending the hat phase of the boss fight before it starts. Here's the data:

1
0
1
0
1
0

So that's a 50% success rate.

I also timed my last trial -- which was one that I failed to end the boss hat phase before it started. Got 2:45. My target was 3:38, which is twice as slow as the world record run I've been benchmarking my runs against. I started the clock at the start screen and ended the clock on the last hit on the boss. So I did 24% better than my target or 51% slower than the world record run.


# Next steps: Move on to 2nd kingdom, or continue practicing the Metro boss fight.



No comments:

Post a Comment