Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2020

SMO: Studying Metro route - session #44

SMO: Studying Metro route #44. I did 4 more untimed trials of the Metro boss fight. I didn't meet or beat my 4-trial cycle average goal of 2.25. I decided to stop trying to meet or beat this metric and start doing timed trials.


-----------------------------------------------------------


Continuing from my last session, I decided to try the Metro boss fight again.

I did 4 trials, beating the boss in 3, 4, 3, 3 cycles. So my 4-trial cycle average was 3.25.

I noticed that I'm much improved in sending shots that connect. I'm now more regularly beating the 1st cycle with exactly 3 shots.

I think it's time to do timed trials even though I didn't meet or beat the metric I made.


# Next steps: Make a time goal for the metro boss fight, do 4 trials, then check if I failed to achieve my goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment