Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2020

SMO: Studying Metro route - session #41

SMO: Studying Metro route #41. I did the metro boss fight again, this time only focussing on shooting projectiles, while not trying to hurry up to shooting the snake. I did well at that and I noticed that I had plenty of time to shoot the snake anyway.


-----------------------------------------------------------


Continuing from my last session, I decided to practice the Metro boss fight focussed only on killing all the projectiles, not caring at all about hurrying up to shooting the snake. 

I did well shooting the projectiles and I noticed that I had plenty of time to shoot lots of snake segments too. So I decided to measure against my metric despite not planning to do that. 

I got 3, 3, 2, 3 = 2.75 for the 4-trial cycle average.

I had no trouble with the wrist rotation this time because I also used my arms to further tilt the controller anytime my wrists reached their tilt limit.


# Next steps: Practice again the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment