Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2020

SMO: Studying Metro route - session #43

SMO: Studying Metro route #43. I practiced tank shooting the balls in the Wooded kingdom, this time aiming to destroy them at the source. I did some while standing still and some while moving in my different directions. I'm trying to get better at aiming for the Metro boss fight.


-----------------------------------------------------------


Continuing from my last session, I decided to practice tank shooting with motion control in the Wooded kingdom, this time at the source where the balls ejected.

I started by shooting while moving while standing still. Then I practiced while moving in many different directions. It became rhythmic. 

I also spent some time just getting my shot to hit the source, not caring about the balls coming out. I was practicing shooting a distant target while I was moving, which meant that I had to use motion control to keep my cross hairs on the stationary target. 


# Next steps: Try the metro boss fight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment