Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2020

SMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.20

# Summary:

SMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.20. I did unmeasured practice of the stuff I've been trying to learn in the last few sessions. It went well. There was one thing that was very difficult and the rest was very easy.


---------------------------------------------------


I did unmeasured practice of the things I've been trying to learn over the past few sessions. Here's the last session.

Post-practice notes:
  • Initially I did practice without resetting the game.
    • I repeated parts that I didn't get right the first time.
      • One thing took like 10 attempts just to get it right once. It was the stairs leading up to the second bridge.
  • Then I reset the game and did a full run without redoing parts.
    • I was able to get everything done correctly except for one thing. I didn't succeed at doing a dive after exiting the frog. (I got this right in my earlier practice -- bullet point above.)

# Next steps: Do 5 practice runs and measure my work against the new and old metrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment