Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2020

SMO: Studying Metro route - session #39

# Summary:

SMO: Studying Metro route #39. I decided to find another place just to practice aiming with motion control. I went to wooded kingdom and practiced shooting things with the tank. I learned something about how to adjust aim. I could use just my wrists to manipulate aim.


-----------------------------------------------------------


Continuing from last session, I decided to focus just on motion control for aiming. I decided to go to Wooded kingdom which is good for practicing motion control without having to focus on many other things. 

I went through a lot of the wooded kingdom looking for all the tanks. I shot everything that could be affected by my shots. I quickly noticed that I could be using just my wrists to adjust aim. Now I was able to do much more fine-tuned aim adjustments. I became a lot better at aiming. 


There was one spot that sent a series of large bouncing balls in different directions. At one point I was successfully destroying them in the air before their first bounce on the ground (maybe like 10 consecutively). So now I’m ready to go back to the boss fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment