Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 7

This is my semiweek 7 report on my learning plan.

The below blog posts are listed from least interesting to most interesting.

SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.3. I rewatched the smallant guide and a world record run so I can get more tips. I got 80% success rate at ending the hat phase of the boss fight before it starts.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.4. I did 6 trials focussed on ending the boss hat phase before it starts. I got 50% success rate. I also timed my last trial. I got 2:45, which is 51% slower than the world record run I've been benchmarking my runs against, or 24% better than my target.
SpeedrunningI tried doing a single run of the everything I've studied so far. I wanted to see if I could remember the route. I failed to remember the route. I got stuck in the Sand kingdom. I also took notes of other things that I did badly. 
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.5. I did 5 trials focussed on ending the boss hat phase before it starts. I got 40% success rate. I rewatched the smallant guide and got a new lead to improve my timing regarding ending the hat phase before it starts.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.6. I worked on the lead I figured out in last session about the timing issue of when to jump onto the boss in order to end the hat phase before it starts. It worked out well. I wait until I see the boss do the disappearing act, then tap the jump button and land on the boss's head.
Self-evaluation, PhilosophyI did some initial exploration about a connection I made between the evolution of an idea and the concept of testable condition. Basically, as an idea goes through its phases, it must past thresholds, one threshold for each phase change.


# Plan requirements completion %:

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/2020767117%

No comments:

Post a Comment