Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 10

This is my semiweek 10 report on my learning plan.

These blog posts are listed from most interesting to least interesting.
 
ScienceI watched a podcast interview with Mike Mew, an orthodontist who found major flawed practices in orthodontics, caused by a major flaw in their philosophy of science.
PhilosophyI watched and took notes on a podcast interview with a jouranlist who wrote a book on young girls being indoctrinated with transgender ideas.
PhilosophyI watched and took notes on a podcast with Alan Levinovitz about his book about how people use naturalness to decide good/bad. An interesting tangent was about the goodness of reading in general and that the written word is bad because it can't respond to the interlocator. 
GrammarI did grammar analysis of "Water keeps you hydrated". I had trouble finding a dictionary definition that agreed with my evaluation that "hydrated" is an adjective in this sentence. I think I figured it out.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.12. I did practice runs and measured my work against 9 metrics. I met my goal after 4 runs.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.13. I did practice runs and measured my work against a bunch of metrics. I beat the metrics. My new PR for Cap kingdom is 2:13, which is almost a 20% improvement over last PR. I'm now 22% away from the world record run that I've been benchmarking against.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.14. I did practice runs and measured my work against a bunch of metrics. I beat the metrics. My new PR for Cap kingdom is 2:11. I'm now 20% away from the world record run that I've been benchmarking against.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.15. I practiced and measured against a bunch of non-time metrics plus 2 time metrics. I failed. I studied the outliers and learned a new thing regarding riding the railing on the first bridge.


# Plan requirements completion %:

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/20201089113%

No comments:

Post a Comment