Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 8

This is my semiweek 8 report on my learning plan.

I took 2 days off so there are only 2 activities for this period.

SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.7. I continued my work on practicing the technique from last session about the timing issue of when to jump onto the boss in order to end the hat phase before it starts. I achieved my goal of 9 out of 10 successful attempts.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.8. I started a series of practice runs aimed at improving many skills for this kingdom. I made 9 metrics to measure my skills.


# Plan requirements completion %:

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/2020844100%

No comments:

Post a Comment