Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 12

This is my semiweek 12 report on my learning plan.

These blog posts are listed from least interesting to most interesting.

SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.19. I figured out a lead for each of the 2 issues I documented in last session. I investigated those leads and they worked. I also thought and documented about new metrics regarding the tips from last session.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.20. I did unmeasured practice of the stuff I've been trying to learn in the last few sessions. It went well. There was one thing that was very difficult and the rest was very easy.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.21. I did measured practice of the stuff I've been trying to learn in the last few sessions. I learned some things and decided to quit. I decided to remove a metric and add another one.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.22. I did measured practice using my new metrics. I wasn't even close to meeting my metrics. I did get visibly better at some parts of the route. And I learned a couple things about my gameplay.
PhilosophyI wrote some ideas that I had during an in-person discussion about how people irrationally treat disagreements and get very emotional about it.
PhilosophyContinuing my thinking on the above subject, I thought about why people create the mindset that causes pain in response to disagreements.
PhilosophyContinuing my thinking on the subject above, I tried to connect the issue to wanting social approval and other-people-orientedness.
PhilosophyI wrote some ideas that I had during an in-person discussion about how people use emotions to trump reason.
PhilosophyI documented some thoughts I had about an in-person discussion with my kid. And I did some additional brainstorming about the problem and documented that.


# Plan requirements completion %:

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/20201289113%

No comments:

Post a Comment