Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 11

This is my semiweek 11 report on my learning plan.

These blog posts are listed from most interesting to least interesting.

PhilosophyI wrote about a connection I discovered between dishonesty and "feeling guilty".
PhilosophyI wrote about people who (1) claim that family is their highest priority but their actions contradict their claims while (2) not having done the work necessary to conclude that family is their highest priority.
GrammarI did grammar analysis of "John keeps hydrated by drinking water."
GrammarI did grammar analysis of "Hydrated is a good way to be." I exposed that I hadn't remembered how sentences with complements work. I also exposed that don't know how to analyze "keep" in some sentences.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.16. I got a new PR, 2:10. I also met my multiple-run time and non-time metrics.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.17. I rewatched the smallant guide and a world record run looking for ways to improve my run. I found lots of things that I'll try out in next session.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.18. I practiced the gameplay ideas that I learned from rewatching smallant guide. I documented post-practice notes. During that I discovered two issues that need additional thought/research (possibly external help). After that I'm going to decide which old metrics to keep and what new ones to add.


# Plan requirements completion %:

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/20201158160%

No comments:

Post a Comment