Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Documenting my process of a day's intellectual work

After making this blog post, I thought to document my daily process of following my learning plan.

Here are my latest ideas on that:
  1. Open my learning plan log in order to plan today's activities. 
    1. Insert 2 rows below my last activity.
    2. Enter today's date in the first column of both new rows.
    3. Did the learning plan and/or the semiweek change?
      1. If yes/yes, enter those, and enter the learning plan link for the new learning plan.
      2. If no/yes, copy/paste the learning plan field from the previous row into the new rows and then write the new semiweek number.
      3. If no/no, copy/paste the learning plan field and the semiweek field into the new rows.
    4. Write "Speedrunning" in the Activity column of the first new row.
    5. Write "Self-evaluation" in the Activity column of the second new row.
    6. Write a 1 in the Exp[ected] column of both new rows, indicating that these are the things I will do today at a minimum.
    7. Copy/paste the Code field from the last activity into both of the new rows.
  2. Throughout the day, for each intellectual activity I do:
    1. Update my learning plan log.
      1. If the activity is not represented by one of the already existing new rows, then insert a new row and copy/paste the same stuff as explained above.
      2. Write the category of the Activity.
      3. Enter the hyperlink.
      4. Write 1 in the Done field.
      5. Check what minimum activities I haven't done yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment