Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2020

New connection between my explicit policies and my actions

After writing this blog post, I made a connection between a couple of my ideas. [brackets are my ideas to myself and I don't want to deal with them now.]


Idea 1: Do an activity by first documenting what I plan to do. I recently wrote about that.

Idea 2: I did an activity without first documenting what I plan to do.

These ideas contradict each other. I want to do idea 1. I disagree with idea 2. [why? because that'll help me continuously improve my self-evaluation methods regarding said activity.]


And here's another connection I just made. I didn't document my documentation process for the activity since I didn't make one.

Next steps: document my process for writing blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment