Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 19

This is my semiweek 19 report on my learning plan

List of blog posts:

PhilosophyI answered Elliot's questions about his screencasts and I brainstormed and made plans about reading books.
Self-evaluation, SpeedrunningI wanted to address Elliot's criticism of my speedrunning work and wrote a blog post attempting to do that.
PhilosophyI blogged about a connection between reducing batch size and Elliot's recommendation to write shorter posts.
PhilosophyI read and commented on The Choice, chapter 1.
PhilosophyI read and commented on The Choice, chapter 2.
PhilosophyI read and commented on The Choice, chapter 3.
CookingI blogged about what I know about cooking knives in an attempt to get feedback about whether I should be sharpening my knives or buying knives that don't require sharpening.
CookingI smoked brisket and documented my thoughts on it.
CookingI made stew and took notes. I made a realization that I need to do preparation/documentation for my taste testing sessions.


# Plan requirements completion %

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/20201989113%

No comments:

Post a Comment