Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 16

This is my semiweek 16 report on my learning plan

List of blog posts:

CookingI documented my latest session of making fajitas. Turned out awesome!
PhilosophyI wrote some ideas about anger, starting with the idea that God is slow to anger.
PhilosophyI wrote some ideas about fear. "One way to think of fear is this: You have a problem and you don't believe that you'll solve it."
PhilosophyI wrote some ideas about life, problem-solving, and breaking down problems into smaller problems.
PhilosophyI thought of a metaphor for life -- life is about choosing forks in a road you're traveling on -- and connected it to common problems I see people have.
Learning Plan ReviewI tried to address some questions Elliot asked (on FI list) in reply to my last semiweek report (15).


# Plan requirements completion %

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/20201656120%

Note: I didn't do any speedrunning. According to my learning plan, and if I were to follow it by the letter of the law, then I would do speedrunning daily or decide that I missed a plan requirement. But if I were to follow it by the spirit of the law, then not doing speedrunning for a few days wouldn't count as missing a plan requirement as long as I was doing other philosophy activities in place of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment