Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 17

This is my semiweek 17 report on my learning plan

List of blog posts:

PhilosophyMy kid asked me a question: "So Jeff Bezos got lucky?"
ProgrammingMy kid and I wanted to find out how big a number a computer could handle. We used Newton's Method to do it.
ProgrammingMy kid asked me about 10 divided by 3 and if the 3s repeat forever. That launched a fun discussion about how computers deal with such numbers.
PhilosophyI thought of the mind as a court and brainstormed about it.
PhilosophyI wrote about charisma/charm and thought about why people like it.
PhilosophyI tried to answer Elliot's questions about emergencies in my life and how I'm treating them.
PhilosophyI had a productive discussion with Justin Mallone about being fat, eating policies, documentation, etc.
SpeedrunningI answered Elliot's questions about my 30 session sub-plan re my speedrunning.
CookingI used my Griddler to make a tastier fajita wrap!


# Plan requirements completion %

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/20201769150%

No comments:

Post a Comment