Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 15

This is my semiweek 15 report on my learning plan

I took an unplanned ~10 day break before this semiweek. 
  • I don't know how to treat this in the context of my learning plan. 
    • I wasn't expecting to take 10 day breaks. 
      • I'm also not surprised that I took a 10 day break given my past history and what's been happening in my personal life recently.
        • So maybe I should have expected to take 10 day breaks.
    • During this period I did continue my usual policies of consuming FI material (reading curi blog + comments, reading some FI emails, watching Elliot's streams) but I didn't document anything about it.
The following blog posts are in order of most to least interesting.

PhilosophyI wrote about a metaphor I thought of: Life is like being on a train.
PhilosophyI wrote some thoughts about people's complaints about my discussion approach.
PhilosophyI had an IRL discussion with a friend about whether or not everybody should study English language all the way through high school.
PhilosophyI wrote some thoughts about a view someone had about placebo.
CookingI wrote some thoughts about making fajitas.
CookingI wrote some thoughts about making jamaican jerk chicken.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.28. I did 5 measured runs of Cap kingdom. I did not meet or beat my 5-run time metric. I have a lead for improvement.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.29. I did 5 measured runs. I had many *firsts*. And I was 1 second away from meeting all my metrics.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.30. I did 2 measured runs before quitting. I decided to move on to the next kingdom. I set a goal of doing 30 sessions to achieve 25% slower than the WR run that I used as a benchmark.



# Plan requirements completion %

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/20201589113%

No comments:

Post a Comment