Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 14

This is my semiweek 14 report on my learning plan

PhilosophyI wrote out some ideas (for the first time) that I've been exploring/explaining to people during in-person discussions about malware and quarantine software.
PhilosophyI wrote out some ideas about responsibility and team sports.
PhilosophyI wrote out some ideas about ignoring errors because one thinks they aren't important.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.26. I did 5 measured runs. I beat my time metrics but not my non-time metrics.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.27. I did 3 measured runs and stopped. I died in a way that I've died before. I took detailed notes of what happened and what I think I should have done.


# Plan requirements completion %

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/20201445125%

No comments:

Post a Comment