Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 18

This is my semiweek 18 report on my learning plan

List of blog posts:

No special order.

Philosophy, BusinessI helped a friend with a work problem involving interacting with an irrational coworker and did post-documentation about it.
PhilosophyI blogged about a similar situation to one I read about in a curi blog comment about asking a question that could potentially expose irrationality.
CookingI was trying to improve my stew recipe and found an article explaining common mistakes people make when making stew.
CookingI researched what veggies I could add to my stew recipe.
CookingI happened upon an awesome recipe by accident and decided to document it.
CookingI researched why one would use freshly-ground black pepper instead of pre-ground.
CookingI want to make smoked brisket so I found a recipe and planned my first cooking session with a slight improvement over the recipe.


# Plan requirements completion %

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/20201867117%

No comments:

Post a Comment