Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Cooking a steak on pan then in oven

I watched a video by Gordan Ramsey on how to cook a steak by searing in a pan then doing the rest of the cooking in an oven.

This will be a great thing to do in the winter when I don't want to be outside grilling.

I mostly only care about the cooking process as opposed to the particular spice selection. But for my first try, I'm going to try to use the spice selection Ramsey showed in the video. I want to make sure that works out well so that I can have a baseline before trying my own spice selection.

I'm also going to stick to the same meat selection as done in the video before trying others. I'm not sure it matters though. Ramsay said in the video that he chose a tough piece of meat and to deal with that you just cook longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment