Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Learning plan report for semiweek 13

This is my semiweek 13 report on my learning plan. [1][2][3]

SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.23. I got a new PR of 2:06 but I failed at my main metrics related to consistency across 5 runs.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.24. I did unmeasured practice of the run. I focussed some of my practice on error-correcting the error of not smoothly going over the steps to the first bridge. I also learned about a new technique where you run on water, but I decided not to try to learn that now.
SpeedrunningSMO: Studying beginner any% Cap route - session #1.25. I did unmeasured practice of the start of the game up to the first bridge. I figured out a different way of doing triple jumps that take advantage of the new thing I learned where I can do tiny-tap jumps.



# Plan requirements completion %

Learning PlanSemiweek #Count-ExpectedCount-DoneCompletion %
6/15/20201333100%



# Footnotes 

[1] I stopped recording the activity of doing these learning plan semi-week reports.

[2] I watched 3 Elliot/Max tutoring videos. There was something that I thought was great that I'm going to study in detail. I added a personal note as a reminder to work on it.

[3] I had family stay over a lot so I spent a lot of time interacting with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment