Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2024

Interested in joining a livestream about Jesus's philosophy?


Backstory: Somebody asked me what I mean by "Jesus's philosophy", and since that's a huge topic, I decided to ask him to join me on my first livestream. And I asked 2 other people too, chorale11 and A R Rahman. these are 2 of my first 3 guests on the podcast.

For more backstory, here's the comment thread and post that led to this: What do you mean by “Jesus’s philosophy”? What’s your understanding of it?

If you want to know what to expect, here are the first 2 podcast episodes: 1st
2nd

If you're interested in joining, please fillout this google form:

Uniting The Cults | Livestream #1 | I'm interested

I will use this to email you the link and reminder to join the livestream. (If you would like to optout, just let me know and I'll take your email and information out of my spreadsheet.)

If you have any questions, please ask below.

💘Be water my friends💘

No comments:

Post a Comment