Sunday, May 31, 2015

Do you want to improve your standardized test score? (ACT, SAT, MCAT, LSAT, GMAT, etc.)

Read my book to dramatically improve your reasoning skill.

This book is about helping you learn a better method of choosing between options. So learning these ideas will help you not only with the test you’re going to take, but also with all of your pursuits in life.

"My ACT score went from 23 to 32! And all it took was reading Rami's book and a couple of months of practice tests using his study guidelines. Why don't they teach this stuff in school!! I recommend this book to everyone."   - Bader Semakieh

I've been in love with how the physical world works for longer than I can remember. At Bradley University I studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Math, and I tutored my friends and others in Physics and Chemistry so that they could do well on the MCAT test. All that tutoring helped me refine my own understanding of the concepts I was explaining, and it also helped me dramatically refine my explanatory skills.

Much later I helped some students with the ACT/SAT and the MCAT tests, and not just on the science and math sections. Actually most of the improvement that my students experienced was in the verbal/reading sections. One student improved his ACT score from 23 to 32, which allowed him to get into just about any university he wanted because it put him in the 98th percentile of students taking the ACT. I helped students improve their MCAT score dramatically, allowing them to get into US medical schools. With results like these I decided to write out what I was explaining, and the rest is history.

Learn more here. Buy the book here at amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment